Anniversaries are milestones that remind you of all the happy memories you have spent together. It’s time to celebrate one more year of being in love and together.
Many like to celebrate their anniversary indoors with their family. However, there are many who are more of the outgoing couples and like to indulge in different activities on their anniversary, thus spending time together.
We have listed ideas for both indoor and outdoor celebrations
- Go Camping: Spending your anniversary eve or night outdoors gazing at the stars and moonlight with a picturesque backdrop, what could be more romantic than this? Set up a tent and spend the whole night with your partner. For a memorable night, arrange a bonfire and spend some cozy moments with each other. If it’s a winter anniversary celebration, we would say go with a bonfire party.
- Party in the Backyard/Garden: If your home is blessed with a backyard or a pretty garden, you need no other outdoor location. These two are the perfect venue for anniversary celebrations. Decorate the venue as per your choice, arrange for some snackable, set up a drink bar, have music, and dance. Invite all your closed ones and have a celebration. Don’t forget to make cake delivery in Noida at your doorstep of a cake because it’s your anniversary. If not this, you can go to a terrace party in the evening.
- Have Fun Doing Adventure Activities: Fuel the venturesome soul in you both on your anniversary. Head to an amusement park and take thrilling rides. Shout out loud. On the rides, sit holding hands, this would give you a feeling that no matter the highs and lows, your love will keep you together. You both can also take an adventurous getaway to places like Rishikesh, Dum-Duma Lake, Nepal, etc. There are several spots where you can participate in thrilling sports.
- Plan A Surprise Road Trip: Road Trips are not only exciting but romantic too. Plan a surprise road trip for your partner to a destination you both badly wanted to see. Create a romantic playlist as well to accompany you during the journey. Stop by at places to take pictures or spend time, then move ahead. In between, you could switch the chauffeur roles as well. If a road trip seems to be too hectic, how about a long drive to a restaurant or ice-cream parlor?
- Attend The Concert: If you are a resident of Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad; then you surely know that there are ample opportunities for you to attend concerts. In and around your anniversary, look for a concert happening in town. Buy the tickets and spend your day enjoying the concert. Go the extra mile by getting an autograph for her or publicly announcing your love, kissing in front of the millions. Do not forget to take photographs.
- Get Inked: Tattoos are one way to show love to your partner. Get his and her name inked and make your love eternal. Go for couple tattoos or matching tattoos and proudly show off your affection, gratitude for each other to the world as well. If your partner is not interested in tattoos, get one for him/her as a symbol of your love. It would be the best anniversary gift you can give.
- Watch A Stand-Up Comedy: “Couple That Laugh Together, Stays Together.” Share laughter together on your anniversary. Watch a stand-up comedy show together. If not live stand-up comedy shows, watch comedy videos online with a tub of popcorn. Rom-coms are also recommended to lift up the mood.
- Get a Photoshoot Done: Selfies are great. But, a professional photoshoot is something next level. Hire a professional photographer, go to a romantic place like Taj Mahal, Jal Mahal, Amer Fort, Neemrana, or any other place, and capture moments worth cherishing for a lifetime. Get one of the best shots framed to adorn the walls of your home.
- Take a Boat Ride: If you happen to be residing in a city that boasts of scenic locations, then consider boat rides or an outing. If not, travel to such places where you both can get lost in the lap of nature while finding your connection.
Which idea did you like the most?
- 6 Factors Concerning Image Optimization that Businesses Must Master
- Logo Design Software – Easy Enough for Every Skill Level
- 6 Tips to Stop Cold Feet
- 5 Tips That Will Help You Produce Music Online on a Budget
- Going Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) – Ultimate Tips for Shifting your Brand Online
- Logistics Management Software 101
- Personalized Sweatshirt or Ordinary Sweatshirt, Which Is Better?
- Unique Benefits of Web Designing – Traps & Tricks to Avoid Them
- History of African Music
- Art and Graphic Classes – Reasons to Study There?